0121 440 7862

Call us today for a consultation!

Filing & Tax Return Service

Commercially driven tax planning and HMRC compliance advice.

Self Assessments

Who understands your business needs?


Self Assessments

Tax Returns

Tax Liability

Under self assessment, certain taxpayers must complete a tax return (SA100) each year, on which they need to show all their income and capital gains, and claim allowances and reliefs. An SA100 (tax return) is a legal document and it is important not to leave out any sources of income - no matter how small or whether tax at source has been operated.

Most employees working in the UK pay all their tax through the PAYE system and are not required to file a tax return. You may however, need to complete a tax return because for example, you have income from abroad or your tax affairs are complicated in some other way.

As a migrant, you do not normally have to complete a self assessment tax return if:

Request A Call Back

How to find us

Registered Office:

Akber & Co Accountants

451 Moseley Road


B12 9BX

Follow us on social media

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn



T: 0121 440 7862

F: 0121 440 7863

E: [email protected]


Privacy Policy Dislcaimer